Moving a household is not an easy job and it is quite tiresome as it includes a lot of stuff. So choosing the right moving company is very essential. An organized and committed company can make your moving job easy. Every company differs in its service and has a different specialty. But at the minimum, you need to expect the following basic features from a moving company
- A genuine and transparent pricing
- Licensed/ Bonded
- Providing full-service facility
- Insurance coverage
- Good customer service
Every household is different and hence the move for every household should include various moving resources offering the customer a more personalized experience while moving. Moving is a stressful task as it includes many unwelcome surprises especially during the invoicing and payment phase. A moving company should provide different packing options like the following
- Full packing service: Each trained mover should fully pack your entire household goods carefully using the best moving materials and packing methods.
- Fragile packing: The delicate or breakable belongings should be packed with care. Movers should treat the belongings as their own before packing it.
- Do it yourself packing: This category is for those customers who are willing to pack their own belongings although the packing materials and boxes can be accessed from the moving company.
In spite of providing different options, a mover must have the basic household moving service
- Loading: Before loading the furniture and other belongings, the company must ensure that the goods are properly packed and listed and labeled properly. To protect from dust and scratch upholstered furniture is packed with special quality durable plastic. Once the items are packed, they must be loaded in a systematic way into the truck.
- Transportation: Safety should be the top priority for a mover. The company must insure the goods and a certified quality driver must be assigned the task so that the items are protected and transported to the destination in a professional way here.
- Unloading: With the guidance of the customer, the trained movers should unload and place the boxes and other items accordingly as per request.
A mover can provide some additional services or offers which will attract many customers:
- Unpacking: To settle easily in a new place, a mover can provide the unpacking service. Unpacking boxes often turn out to be boring and tiring. Making this service available upon request can turn out to be a good idea on your website.
- Crating: Providing the crating facility for highly expensive items or any other electronic devices while shifting across the state or country.
- Assembling and disassembling: Including this service before and after a move.
- Third party services: Providing third-party services for reconnection or cleaning services to the customer.
- Storage: The Storage facility for the household in between moves, this service can draw many clients.
- Cars or Boats: Having a secure transportation for cars and boats.
There are many companies which provide a personal moving plan keeping in mind the customer’s clause and condition regarding the service, budget and other needs.